Position: Account Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Reports to: Head of Sales, West
About Us: The Influencer Marketing industry has grown from $500M in 2013 to $7B in 2018 and we’re here to make sure marketers invest their time and money wisely. Julius is the leading influencer research, talent management, and campaign analytics platform. We empower enterprise brands, advertising agencies, PR firms and media conglomerates to run influencer marketing in-house with our beautifully designed, data comprehensive platform. Founded in 2015, our clients span across 3 continents and we’re looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded go-getters to help us achieve our mission of being the industry’s standard SaaS solution for influencer marketing.
We are looking for a strategic, analytical, and customer centric account manager to help grow the Julius business. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone seeking to be a part of a fast-paced team and expand their advertising experience to include influencer marketing, the fastest growing digital channel.
You will be expected to operate with integrity and diligence as you help ensure all Julius subscribers are properly on-boarded, supported in their needs, and given strategic council to help grow accounts. Your clients will consist of enterprise level brands and agencies leveraging the Julius platform for their Influencer Marketing needs.
More about your role and responsibilities:
- Serve as the senior point of contact for Julius’ subscribers.
- Oversee our customer retention program, measuring success of program adoption by specific benchmarks and metrics (case studies, cadence of communication, request turn-around times, etc) to ensure we have happy, loyal customers
- Project manage the subscriber’s requests, leveraging internal resources and collaborating with research, product, and sales teams.
- Collaborate with marketing to create data-driven business case studies on an ongoing basis
- Manage the renewal process (after 6-months of training), being responsible for renewal and achieve upsell growth goals
- Oversee all client onboarding meetings / calls to ensure subscribers have a smooth transition
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Relay relevant market/prospect feedback to internal stakeholders
- Track accounts to identify upsell opportunities and churn risks, working proactively with the respective sales rep to eliminate risk factors
Relevant Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of customer service/account strategist/CSM experience
- Primary experience in SaaS technology, social media, PR/Talent agency or digital marketing experience a plus
- History of proactively retaining and renewing customer accounts
- Proficient user and lover of Salesforce
- Management experience a plus.
- Customer-centric focus
- Process-oriented and ability to make data driven decisions
- Experience working and communicating with executive level
- Strategic consulting surrounding customers digital marketing strategy and how influencer marketing plays a key role
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills, both in person and Web-based
- Critical thinker / solution oriented
- Enthusiastic team player with accountability and determination
- Motivated in cultures of learning and thought leadership
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, growing environment