Reports to: Head of Sales, West
Years of Experience: Less than 3
Location: San Francisco
The Influencer Marketing industry has grown from $500M in 2013 to $7B in 2018 and we’re here to make sure marketers invest their time and money wisely. Julius is the leading influencer research, talent management, and campaign analytics platform. We empower enterprise brands, advertising agencies, PR firms and media conglomerates to run influencer marketing in-house with our beautifully designed, data comprehensive platform. Founded in 2015, our clients span across 3 continents and we’re looking for passionate, entrepreneurial-minded go-getters to help us achieve our mission of being the industry’s standard SaaS solution for influencer marketing.
About This Position:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about analytics and social media who can support and assist the sales team in finding new prospects and contribute to those prospects becoming clients. You will be responsible for getting contact information for key prospects, updating our influencer platform with data on influencer campaigns our prospective clients have done, and provide feedback to sales on prospects’ trial usage of our platform and highlight opportunities to enhance their experience.
This role is ideally suited for someone who enjoys all things social media and is adept at digging below the surface. You are an extension of our product; it is only as accurate as you are. This is an exciting ground-floor opportunity for an ambitious self-starter with a business poised for significant growth and success that crosses the boundaries of sports, pop culture, marketing and tech.
Full Scope of Responsibilities:
- Research and pull contact details for our sellers’ target accounts
- Keep track of current subscribers and add them to new prospects list when they switch companies
- Do research within Julius to see what brands are working with influencers
- Research brands’ influencer marketing history and goals and create sample campaigns within our platform to help customize each seller’s key platform demos
- Ensure that all influencer profiles are up to date prior to seller’s demo
- Pull insights from Google Analytics on trial usage of our platform and notify research of profiles that need to be added to help trial adoption
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize effectively and manage their time
- Strong research skills
- Social media enthusiast who is knowledgeable about various platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, and Twitch
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment